Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, May 25, 2015

Handmade Happiness

Embellished happiness.
I'm truly beginning to love this term.

When I first began my life as a crafter I was quite sparse with the extra little pretties. I enjoyed letting the main focal point of my work be nearly all of my piece. As time passed I became a bit braver and more eccentric. Instead of saving my treasures for that "special someday" project; I began wanting to use every little bit and bob that I had. 

I've found so much true joy from creating.
Handmade has become a part of who I am.
And anything that I can customize with embellishments brings happiness to unexpected places.

My Filofax art planner and my pink Moleskine journal are two of my daily favorite places to create, embellish, and pour my thoughts into. The pages are full of images that make me smile, favorite memories caught on camera, and powerful thoughts that overload my mind and fuel my imagination. I treasure these little books. 

Filofax Art Planner; weekly layout; kitty themed

Pink Moleskine journal, Legacy Sticky Notes by Mandy Lynne, kawaii ink pen
Pink Moleskine inside pages; soft vintage layout

Don't hold back. Create something today that will inspire and move your soul. Use your pretties and enjoy the process. Keepsakes journals or planners are a great way to start. All you need is a bit of paper and some imagination. 

Hugs,
Anna

9 comments:

  1. beautiful little planner. I miss my paper planner, it was easier to scribble in anytime. But now there's just way too much to keep track of! ~SandyToesCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo beautiful Anna, I absolutely LOVE your planners. Earlier I also always used a planner to write everything down in, but since I had to be retired, I must confess, that I don´t even have a planner anymore, but I somehow miss it a little, as I also always scribbled everywhere on it, just with my pens thoug, but this would´ve looked sooo amazing. Maybe I should make some for all my girls instead, bet they would love them too. You have definitely given me some great ideas for it, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! I love it.
    Greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great planner ideas. I've been wanting to get me a planner but now I think I would rather make one now that you have given me some great ideas. It's going to be fun to co-host with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I believe that! HANDMADE Happiness. We each need a soft pleasant view for the trials of life. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. I am so very loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I believe that! HANDMADE Happiness. We each need a soft pleasant view for the trials of life. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. I am so very loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never seem to have enough time to create all the things I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Anna! My 365 Projects are some of my favorites! Your journal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete